Business guide to opening up after the COVID lockdown
How to prepare your business to be COVID-Secure
Premises owners all over the country are preparing to re-open after the COVID-19 lockdown. The governments have released guidance for premises on how to be COVID-secure and this Business Guide sets out the means and methods by which your business can be compliant.
As you might expect, the government guidance is in depth and thorough in facts and requirements but doesn't go into the details of how a company can prepare and what products and services you will require We have collated the government guidance and put it into real-world advice for you to apply to your specific requirements.
Advice on COVID related products including
- types of face-masks and face-shields
- hand sanitisers
- hand sanitiser dispenser types and recommendations
- hand sanitiser stands
- air sterilising
- cleaning and disinfecting
- COVID-19 barriers and screens
- Essential consumables (wipes, disinfectant, hand soap, hand sanitiser, gloves, aprons, masks)
- Hygienic and sterilising hand dryers